#MorningBrew☕️✅🤷🏾♀️❌ 🙌🏾We definitely have a choice... ✋🏾dont let anything OR anyone consume you so much that it allows you to lose control.. ✅choose to conquer the flesh and operate in the fruits of the spirit...👇🏾 📢 1 John 3:7 Little children, let NO man 👉🏾deceive you: 👉🏾he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous
#MorningBrew☕️🌪Our POWER is just Sooooooooooo amazing, HE has the ability to calm you in the midst of a storm! Think about that next time you in a trial or tribulations… will you trust HIM or the weatherman🤷🏾♀️ #SomeBodyGonnaGetItAtNoon🤌🏾
#MorningBrew☕️🚫 Basically.. what we allow will continue! Let them folks be and focus on what’s important-The Most High. Scripture is clear only HE has the power to provide that peace that surpasses ALL understanding 🙌🏾 So starting today #AintNoButtons❌
#MorningBrew☕️ 🙌🏾 Sip this one slow.. 👉🏾Somebody gonna need a second cup!! Truth is.. NOBODY knows what The Most High has for you not even you!! HIS thoughts are higher than our thoughts and HIS plans are perfect! Just don’t give up… never ever. Especially when it “looks” bleak, KNOW that you got to keep GrOwing in righteousness, trusting in HIS thoughts, HIS plans, and submit to HIS will… #TrustHisProcess as you patiently wait on HIM while doing HIS work. Faith without
#MorningBrew☕️🗣🙊 Gossip stops when it hits a wise person’s ears💁🏾♀️ Let’s all remain committed to not entertaining mess!!! Sitting there finding joy in gossiping is an illness. A true RIGHTEOUS person would stop the gossiper in there tracks, correct in love and see how to help that person being gossiped about👏🏾.. 90% it is a half truth! The other 10% that may be true, it ain’t YOUR business! And I understand y’all just be wanting the “tea”.. but here is something to si
#MorningBrew☕ 1 Peter 1:14-16 As OBEDIENT children, 👉🏾NOT fashioning yourselves according to the FORMER lusts in 👉🏾your ignorance: But as HE which hath called you is holy, so BE ye holy in all manner of conversation; 👉🏾Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy👈🏽 ♨️Let that marinate..
#MorningBrew☕️💎 Just keep digging! As soon as u feel like giving up...Dont! Cuz what The Most High has for u, is right there waiting... it’s all a test!! So what no one is rooting for you🤷🏾♀️.. The FATHER roots us even at our lowest…Listen, I don’t care what I go thru..how much struggle or hurt...when u read or hear my testimony, NEVER ever will it quote; 👉🏾I quit👈🏽. #KeepGrOwing👑 #Jeremiah2911 #iwillNOTlose #undeniablefaith #perseverance
#MorningBrew☕️📽 How does one stay focused? Romans 8:5 - For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit… The goal is to always operate in the fruits of the spirit 💕. 🚨James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to The Most High. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
#MorningBrew☕️📍Until you Learn the difference between HIS blessings and a reward from the enemy, you will ALWAYS be confounded when the wicked “look like” they doing good! Remember, just as The Most High blesses obedience..satan also rewards for being loyal to him!!! #Message🚨#StayFocusedOnRighteousness 📍2 Esdras 9:10 For such as in their life have received benefits, and have NOT known me; 🤌🏾Read the entire Psalms 37, it will click #Message
#MorningBrew☕️🆘 It’s true, this life and the people you love and trust will cause you to hurt and disappointment - here’s the hard part: YOU GOT TO FIGHT THE URGE to be bitter and be better than them.. you keep operating in the fruits of the spirit and commit to allow that bitterness to be for your betterment 💕 The Most High is always watching.. so make HIM proud at all costs! So be better than those who misuse you, mishandled you, and mistreated you… that’s the true lesso